Full membership of the Class Association currently costs only £22 per year. As well as supporting the Association, thereby enabling it to achieve it's objectives, there are a number of benefits for the member:
- Free Training A number of training days are held during the year. Attendance is free to full Association members. Use the event search to find details of training days.
- Yearbook Members receive a yearbook containing the full class rules, event listings, Championship results and details of sailing clubs and fleet captains.
- Newsletters Three newsletters each year with event information and results, news from the regions, and useful articles. Recent articles include:
- Gybe Talking - gybing technique
- All systems are go - a look at control systems
- Sailmaker reviews - P&B, Edge, Dynamic
- Review of the Alexandria Palace dinghy show
- Discount on insurance Receive a £5 discount when renewing your insurance with Noble Marine
NOTE full membership of the Association is required for competitors in Championship events, and also to qualify for placings in the area traveller series.
If you would like to be sent further information about the Class Association by mail please contact the Secretary or Treasurer.
You can use the application form below to apply for or renew membership of the Association. You can also use it to order Solo related items, such as the Tuning and Training video, booklets, etc.